Seize your chance to own a piece of the American frontier.
Seven Lakes is one of the premier ranches with water in all of Colorado. Greg Norman assembled it from several properties including the Seven Lakes portion of 244 acres, the 3,007-acre Pollard Ranch and the Dry Creek Ranch of 8,350. The Seven Lakes portion surrounded by the White River National Forest is comprised of two parcels of 160 acres and 84 acres, and feature many improvements.
It is home to:
- Seven Lakes Lodge: 8-Bedrooms, 13,907 Sq Ft
- Executive Guest Cabin Located on Cabin Lake
- Fitness Center and Spa
- Sportsman’s Lodge
- Maintenance Barn
- Nippe Horse Facility
- Small Ranch Office
- 6 Nippe Guest Cabins (Five, 1-bedroom and One, 2-Bedroom, All with Lofts)
- 3 Cabins for additional Staff Housing (Aspen-2 bedroom, Longview-1 bedroom and The Gate House- 2 bedrooms, plus loft)
- Water Treatment Plant
Adjacent to the Oak Ridge Wildlife area and the 235,230-acre Flat Top Wilderness area is the Pollard Ranch, a 3,007- acre working ranch which irrigates pastures and grazing land. With expansive views of the White River National Forest and the Flat Tops, this is prime hunting property and is located at the base of the mountain at an elevation of 8,500 feet.
- Sporting Clays Course
- Dance Hall- Recently Renovated
- Horse Barn and Corral Fencing-Newly Built
- Main Staff Office/Ranch House
- Maintenance Shop
The remaining 8,350 acres of Dry Creek Ranch is also in three parcels- one of the 2,880 acres plus 5140± is adjacent to and south of Pollard and enjoys 100-mile views of the White River National Forest and Flat Tops Wilderness area. Private hunting opportunities abound on this part of the ranch. The remaining parcel of 320 acres is known as Lower K/K Ranch and lies northwest of the larger parcel in Rangely at a higher elevation.
Contact the listing office at 970.925.6063 or email listing broker, Steven Shane at email@example.com for more information.